Sunday, November 12, 2006

See My Sunbeams Shine




For the past few weeks, we have been eagerly practicing Spence and Hannah's parts for the Primary Program. You can see from their sharp new outfits that they were more than prepared and I'm happy to report that they both did a great job. HOWEVER, I did receive quite a few comments on how animated Hannah was during the program. From her chair in the very front row, she could be seen smiling ear to ear, sticking out her bottom lip in the best pout ever, or giving Brad and I a hearty thumbs up all in the space of approximately 11 seconds. It was hilarious. She contorted her face in ways that I didn't know were possible and while I probably should have been a wee bit embarrassed, I matched my smile to hers and got a little choked up at how proud I was of my kids. What a great way to spend a Sunday!

5 comments:

tharker said...

They both look so cute. Is it just me or has Spence grown again!! He looks so tall, and I just saw him two days ago!

Anonymous said...

Your babies are darling!

I especially loved hearing all the kids in Spencer's class read their parts with their missing teeth. That was so cute.

Too bad I wanted to just go home beacuse my very own cute little CTR5 was sound asleep during the whole thing : (

RRG

Heather said...

They looked great....from where I sat way back in the gym! The pictures too cute, I can't believe Kaden will be up there joining them next year.

Alicia Leppert said...

Okay, I am honestly not saying this to brag (okay, maybe a little)but at least ten people told me it was the best program they had ever seen, including two members of the stake primary presidency. The kids did so awesome. I got so choked up during Holding Hands Around the World. They sounded like a choir!

Anonymous said...

They are PRECIOUS!!! I absolutely love Hannah's pink dress. I have to agree with Tharker that Spencer is getting very tall. I need to drive over the mountains to visit all of you quick...our kids are growing up too fast.