Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do

I woke up this morning smiling because of the great day that awaited me. The sun was shining, my in-laws were coming to see our new house, we have a date scheduled for tonight...what could be better?

And then I opened my front blinds to discover that someone had STOLEN our House For Sale sign. Seriously?

Ok, I realize that it was probably just some kids thinking they were funny or maybe one of Brad's students whose not too happy with their grades right now, but really? Stealing our sign? I know I should be grateful that we have the resources to buy another sign, blah, blah, blah, but the whole thing HORKED me because of the incovenience.

So, until a new sign has been purchased and fliers have been made, I am selfishly posting the houses' info here: http://kpr.craigslist.org/rfs/270367558.html. The first person to find us a buyer will luckily receive ANYTHING THEY WANT from yours truly.

7 comments:

tharker said...

People have issues! It's funny how when we're kids we're taught to keep our hands to ourselves. But I guess somehow this lesson didn't resonate with your sign snatchers!

Heather said...

I did like the backyard sign idea...maybe that will draw more traffic.

vwbabe said...

What in-laws are you talking about? Aren't we your inlaws?

dandee said...

Karen, I feel for you! Those signs are not cheap! When we sold our last place, 3 signs set us back 70 bucks.

PRP said...

Jen-RIck and Sharon were supposed to come but Ricky woke up sick....

Alicia Leppert said...

That would explain the For Sale sign Brad was carrying out of Lowe's yesterday!

sunshineraye said...

Whatever, you know Jason and Jennifer gave Conner 5 bucks to ride by on his bike and swipe the sign.

For those of you who don't know what I'm refering to- Ironically, these neighbors have the same model as the Johnsons on the market as well.

Just a theory :)