Tuesday, October 16, 2007

See What Hanging Out With Them Does To Me!

Okay, Friends Week here at the PRP will officially be starting next week....

I came home from my fabulous weekend away and awoke Monday morning with a serious sore throat, hacking cough, and a beautilicious case of PINK EYE. Who gets that crud anymore?

Me.

So, I'm not quite feeling up to bloggy par, and I have to have my "A" game well intact to discuss my friends.

Between the illness, PTO madness, and getting organized for Rochelle's Crop, I'm bushwacked.

But I'll be back. With stories to tell. Stay tuned....

6 comments:

tharker said...

Can't wait! Get some rest froggy!

Brooklet said...

Yikes! Sounds like an infectious group of friends!

Just don't wear any orange for the next couple of days. . . so you don't clash with your eye.

Jeremy said...

You and Britney Spears having Pink Eye maybe you should get some big glasses like she is sporting

Michele said...

Hey lady, sorry you are sick. You will be better in a day or so. Here is the website for the "Save the Boobs" t-shirts. http://www.thinkpinkcda.com/
Look under apparel. All proceeds go to Susan G. Komen breast cancer foundation. I love wearing my shirt as it always brings a little shock factor (I'm all about shock factor) and it is for such an important cause. I feel like I know way too many people with cancer right now. I don't know Rochelle but I pray for her and her family daily.

Melissa said...

Ick! I'm sorry you're sick! I hope you get better soon - get lots and lots of rest!

Kelly said...

Get better soon, pink eye is EXTREMELY contagious so wash your hands a ton! I'm all for you getting one of those shirts Michele mentioned! Too funny!!