Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Making A List, Checking It Twice

Since we will be making our annual pilgrimage to Boise for the holiday, I wanted to let you all know that if you are in need of any vinyl to give as presents, let me know and I'll bring it home, saving you fat cash on shipping. You can visit Tiff's website here. The website is still under construction and I'm sure Tiff doesn't really want me advertising it yet, but I've already got a few orders under way and thought I'd offer it to everyone else. She can do anything, so if you've got something in mind, let her know. They make the best presents!

Happy shopping!


3 comments:

tharker said...

I emailed Tiff with my order. I'm so excited to give these as gifts!!

Melissa said...

My aunt has one of the machines to do this... it's so much fun!!

Brooklet said...

I'm so excited, because Tharker is sending one of those gifts to me!!! Yeah!!!!!