Friday, October 16, 2009

In Love With Today Because...

One, I had to be at the high school bright and early this morning (who takes a zero hour anyway???) so Brad was in charge of getting everyone up and at em. Listening to it all made me laugh. "Get your shoes on!" "What do you want for breakfast?" "Come on guys, we have to hurry!" I'm still smiling thinking about the circus that takes place every morning in our home.

Two, I'm only subbing two periods this morning which means I'll be done by 8:30 but they have to pay me for a half day. How fab is that?

Three, I have redecorating plans for my upstairs bathroom that I'm hoping to get done this weekend. I guess I should discuss it with the Rizz since I'll need his help.

Four, my kids are having sleepovers with some of their favorite people tonight and they are literally bursting with excitement. Was there anything better than a sleepover when you were a kid? I don't think so.

Five, it's cold out which means Rizz and I can curl up and watch a movie later tonight. Maybe one of my fall favorites like this or that, but most likely another episode of House because we. are. obsessed. That show rocks my socks. I heart me some Gregory House.

Six, I'm almost done with the shirt orders. After a few mix-ups, they should all be distributed later today...until the next order comes in. I love PTO.

Seven, I have on cute purple shoes. I know, purple, the color I'm currently obsessed with but I can't help myself. It's dreamy. And these shoes are perhaps the most comfortable things I've ever put on my feet. And the school color here is purple so the kids think I'm fabulous. Go Bulldogs!

Eight, it's fall. I love everything about it.

Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

tharker said...

Isn't it awesome to think that you'll be done with "work" in only an hour?!!!

I love your purple shoes! And your purple purse...and your purple jacket...and your purple towels...and your purple sweater...Go Purple!

Total Envy said...

I remember teaching high school... being able to sit down for one second to type an email without being afraid my students would kill each other with scissors, escape out a window, or steal my test keys... oh, the good ol' days of high school, when the kids would just sit while you updated your blog... (school hasn't started here, which is why I'm "safe" to respond to your blog :) )

Melanie said...

I love your love list! Love bathroom redecorating! Love cozy fall movie watching cuddling sans kids! Love your wonderful PTO president-ness, our kids are lucky to have you. Have a great weekend.

Kelly said...

Cheers to happy days! Hope it continues to be happy...

Marilyn said...

Love this post. I wonder if we have the same purple shoes??? And apparently you have a purple coat as well, and maybe we have the same coat too? That would be weird. Especially since I just posted about my purple passion. Weird.

vwbabe said...

Can't wait to do the bathroom this weekend. We will get the boys to do all the hard work!

Sarah said...

I bet you look super cute with your purple coat and shoes!

dandee said...

purple is THE color of the season. you're one hip mama.