Friday, December 11, 2009

Don't You Love It When Someone Else Plans FHE?

Remember this post?

Well, we're at it again and I want to encourage all our local friends to stop by Monday night, the 14th, anytime after 6:30 for some treats, some friendship and some service. This year, I wanted to change things up a bit and focus on non-perishable food which I would love to have you all bring, but as the temperatures here are unbearably cold, I'd be happy to take some gently used coats, sweaters, hats, mitten, blankets, etc off your hands as well. Thinking of the people in our cozy town who don't have a way to escape the cold breaks my heart and I know that collectively, we can help.

Hope to see you!

3 comments:

vwbabe said...

I can endorse that the treats are going to be super yummy!! I can't wait. I will be there with bells on. Thanks for doing this Karen!

tharker said...

Count us in!

Melanie said...

This is a lovely tradition of service you are setting up for your family and the community. I love it Karen! Good work!