Friday, May 21, 2010

Get Your Shade On

Ok ladies, just like last fall, we're blowing out Shade Clothing like nobody's business. And the best part? $1 from every item sold will go to our Relay For Life Team, The Betty Boobs. We'll also be accepting a $1 donation at the door so come, stock up, catch up with girlfriends, and shop to your heart's content.



Tonight, Friday, May 21st
7-10 pm
Jen's Hous
e
8207 Caman
o Drive
Every. single. item is $5
Shirts, skirts, shorts, dresses, you name it, we've got it
xs-xxl

Come right at 7 and you're bound to see this:



this:


and this:



Long sleeve, short sleeve, and all your layering basics are well stocked. Tell a friend, grab your neighbor and stop on by.

See you tonight!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh man, that sounds like an awesome deal. I would love to stop by but in between softball practice and the church open house I don't know if I will be able to. Darn!

Melanie said...

Blasted Boy Scout Camp Out!!!! Maybe I will get Sara to go and pick me out a few cuties? She loves their clothes too:) Good luck raising money for healthy boobs!

Cajsa said...

Ah that stinks. I haven't been on the computer today until now 11:00pm-I so would have been there. Next time I need a personal phone call...and by the way just drop off the watch I have aturdier way of getting the watch fixed. I think it might have been your crimp beads...definitely not my masterful skills cuz they are honed to perfection!!