Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Many Thankfuls

Well worn sweat pants.  Salted Carmel anything. 
Running farther than before.  Nail polish.  
Cute kids.  Who are kind.  And loving.  A husband who loves me. 
And shows me everyday.  A big, fat curling iron.  
Scarves.  Homemade & store bought. 
Belly laughing.  Friends who feel like family. 
Family that are my friends. Cold morning air that takes 
my breath away.   A warm home. 
Health.  In all things.
Spencer showing his wit.
Hannah relaxing into her beautiful self. 
Sienna reading anything & everything, in English and Spanish. 
Austin singing along in the van. 
Crocheting. Hummus & cucumbers.
The perfect playlist on my ipod. 
Knowing that I am loved. 
The chance to do better tomorrow.
Trials.  And the lessons they bring. 
My family.  My one & only.  
My beautiful life. 


Happy Thanksgiving friends.

1 comment:

::lindsay said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Our family is so grateful for yours. I probably don't tell you enough, but we really are. It's been such a blessing to have you guys in our lives and to have friendship that really and truly feels like family.

Have a great day.

Love you.