Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIWW, Take 10

So, I am officially a What-I-Wore Wednesday failure.  It sort of bums me out. 

The good news is that I've been pairing all sorts of new things together and feel like I've stepped up my game in regards to what I'm wearing. 

The bad news is that I never, ever, ever, find time to snap a picture.  I blame this on the fact that I'm really focused on working out so oftentimes, I'm not dressed in the morning when my photog (aka Hannah) leaves.  If I'm being perfectly honest, I'm often not dressed when my photog returns home from school but that's another story for another day.  Bottom line:  most of my days include my wearing yoga pants and a sweatshirt.  But when I do get dressed, I'm pretty cute. 

Really.

In other news, I bought a three-barrel jumbo waver and am in love. (Here's where I would post a picture but I'm at school today and the district blocks all pictures.  Even ones of a three-barrel jumbo waver.)  I didn't splurge on an expensive one because I wasn't sure how I would like it but I love what it's doing to my hair.  Lots of body, lots of messy waves, I love it.  And Sienna's hair, who up until now has refused to hold any type of curl, looks gorgeous.  It's making our mornings a bit long as I wave my way through three heads but we all love it. 

One more thing...I did Bikram yoga last night for the first time and nearly died.  I think my body is still laying in that room sweating to death.  I felt fantastic when it was over but it may have been the longest 90 minutes of my life.  And the smells?  I'm still bothered by the smell of that room. Fifty people doing yoga in a 103 degree room does not make for the cleanest smelling place.  You know the smell of birth?  It was kind of like that, times 50.  Sick. to. the. nast. 

Off to teach the minds of 5th graders.  Happy Wednesday kids. 

3 comments:

Trevor and Sara said...

The smell of birth? That's it, I am never going.

Melanie said...

you are always cute. even when you are going to sweat your you know whats off while stretching your bod to the ends of the earth in an apparently birthy smelling sauna room. i still think it is awesome that you went!

Kelly said...

Your descriptions crack me up, I don't think I would ever want to catch a whiff of that yoga studio. That sounds like death.

I have to admit that I didn't know what a "three barrel double waver" was and it took me a minute to figure it out-- Connor first thought it was some sort of weapon. Ha ha ha! Please post a picture of your wavy locks!!