Saturday, July 01, 2006

It's 4:02 am...Do you know where your Hydrocodone is?

Ah, yes, life with an ear infection. What a treat. The thing is, it's highly unfair for me to have such a thing and here is why: A) I am not an infant who is having difficulty fusing my inner ear and B) I am merely doing what I have to do (aka swimming 24/7) to survive the current heat wave gripping southeastern Washington. I have no other choice. Fry like an egg on the back patio or submerege myself in water all the live-long day. No choice. So to be punished with excruciating pain when all I'm trying to do is make it through another blistering day is cruel. Maddening, if you will. But I digress. At least it afforded me the opportunity to create this lovely blog for all you people who are fascinated with the goings-on of my life, and by that I mean my sister-in-law Tiff, and my mom, who are probably the only people who will ever read this.

Gotta run. Hydrocodone's kickin' in and I've got to get some shut eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading this too! :) From an English teacher, I must say, you have a lovely writing voice. I'm totally amused with your anguish. Love, Erica, a teacher with so much time in the summer on her hands that she CAN read your blogs. :)