Saturday, July 01, 2006

Not As Smart As I Thought

So this morning, and perhaps due to my Hydrocodone induced fog, I felt like a computer champion as I created my first on-line blog. I breezed through the steps, did everything I wanted to do and was surprised when it all turned out like I planned. Now, however, a mere 7 hours later, I feel like my normal computer-loser self. Here's what I've tried to do: A) add links to my blog page B) add some pictures c) change the headings and fonts D) look like I know what I'm doing. I have failed at all of the above. One of two things is going to happen from here on out. I am either going to have to ask for help, which I do on a regular basis concerning all things computer, or continue to create the world's most boring, pictureless, linkless, cool fontless blog on the planet. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: