Monday, August 27, 2007

Is It Thirty or Thirteen?

Tharker babysat my kids this morning since I had to go up to the school and set up for Open House tonight (I'm part of the PTO board as secretary this year which has been a crazy experience, but I figured I could either complain about things or dive in and try and change them, right? Wish me luck.)

Anyway, when I got back to pick up my kids, I told her that I had talked to my mom about Wednesday and the concert and we came up with a plan that would include dinner at our favorite restaurant. I told her that we would park at Seattle Center, take the monorail to dinner and back and then enjoy the concert.

Her reply?

A jump, a squeal, the clapping of her hands as she yelled "I've never been on the monorail!"

Seriously, we've got to get this girl to the city more often.


(In other news, since we will be going to see Michael on Wednesday, it's Buble week here at the PRP. Enjoy!)

10 comments:

Heather said...

I hope you guys have a GREAT time! Eat and Eggroll for me.

Heather said...

an

Sarah said...

Love Buble, love the Cheescake Factory, love that you guys are going to have a fun time.

Kris said...

I've never eaten at the Cheesecake Factory! It looks delicious though! I'm so excited for you guys to go and have a fun time together! Can't wait to hear about it!

Melissa said...

What a fantastic trip!!! The Cheesecake Factory is soooo yummy! Hmm... we might have to hit the one here! Have a fabulous time riding the monorail... I have to admit, I've never ridden one either... :)

::lindsay said...

Are you kidding me? Tiffani's never been on the monorail before?

tharker said...

You have the best knack for painting me in such a great light! It's okay though, I'm just a small town girl and I can deal with that : )

I can't wait for the Cheesecake Factory and the AVOCADO EGGROLLS!!!! And of course MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Wow, you get to go see Michael?!! Is this your reward for not spending money while we were shopping? NICE!! I'm addicted to all of the songs you made me download...I belted them out the whole way home from work tonight! Have fun!!

Emily said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love the blogging world and "meeting" new people! Love your blog--your kids are adorable!

Michele said...

Tharker, be VERY excited about the Cheesecake Factory and Buble. The monorail is really a minor detail. Have they fixed it Karen?