Yep, you guessed it.
The Thaker is 30.
And even though I'm two days late, I still had to give her the birthday shout-out she deserves.
Thark by numbers:
1) She LOVES the 80's.
2) She loves to read and often does so all night long, only to awake at 5:30 in the morning with Jake the early-riser.
3) She LOVES her hair and doesn't even attempt to hide it.
4) She worships at the altar of Target and is always so excited whenever she finds a new shirt ("for only 9 bucks, can you believe it???")
5) She loves to clean, deep down, scrubby, dirty clean, and you always know when she's done a "deep clean" because the smell of Clorox hits you when you pull up into the driveway.
6) She loves to bake and is awesome at it, and will often eat a cinnamon roll for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and STILL, STILL she maintains her itty-bitty figure. (It's something I truly hate about her!)
7) She knows and frequently browses mugglenet.com which I love to torment her about because hello, she's THIRTY.
8) She doesn't use spices when she cooks which FREAKS ME OUT and she actually called me once to ask how to peel a garlic clove. I don't even know how we're friends.
9) She's admittedly vain and is NEVER, EVER seen without makeup on, hair done, and in a completely Stacey & Clinton approved outfit.
10) She's giving, honest, kind, thoughtful, caring, empathetic, a fantastic listener, and a dear, dear friend.
Happy (belated) Birthday!!!!