Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Belle


Hilarious.
Talker.
Listener.
Analyst.
Wife.
Mother.
Daughter.
Sister.
Friend. Amazing friend.
Nurse.
Just like her mother.
Curly hair worn straight.
Straight hair worn curly.
Adventurous.
Fought fire.
Fights for fairness in all things.
Fashionista.
At home in sweats and a ponytail.
Compassionate.
Gorgeous.
Smiles from the inside out.
Teeny in stature.
Larger than life in everything else.
My sister-friend.
Her birthday.
36 glorious years.
Me sharing in more than half of them.
Lucky.
Loved.
Michele.

Happy Birthday dear friend.
I love you dearly.

4 comments:

tharker said...

Happy Birthday Michele!

P.S.
I love this picture of her!

Kelly said...

Great list! Happy Birthday Michele!

Marilyn said...

I don't know her, but she sure is beautiful!

Happy Birthday Michelle!

Michele said...

I am so honored! This made my day. Thank you! Love you!