Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Man

I'll be back with a recap of all things Relay soon, but today I had something else to say.



Happy Father's Day to the best dad I know, hands down. You have shown me how to mother by how you choose to father and I take note every day of how lucky our kids are. No one can make them light up like you do and the time and effort you put into each child and forming your own special relationship with them is invaluable. Each of them thinks they are your favorite and that's exactly as it should be. They adore you, as do I.



AND

Happy Birthday to the best man I know! Yep, it's double duty for you today as you have two special days all rolled into one. I hope I can make you feel special in both regards; I hope you know how thankful I am that we chose each other. I hope you know how much I love you. I am crazy about that man that you are and can't wait to see how you continue to grow. Thank you for everything that you are to me and our family. I love you.



Happy Day dear Rizz, happy day.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Brad! What a sweet post Karen. You have one great guy, but you already know that:)

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday B-Rad! Those pictures with the kid's tell the tale. He's is a great dad! So so happy for you Karen... Glad your life has turned out to be such a joy!