Wednesday, November 09, 2011

WIWW 5

Wednesday already?

Sheesh, I need to be better about having the camera with me.  For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to take pictures of myself in the mirror so that they turn out. Maybe if I had a better camera...hint, hint, Santa.

This week was a fun one.  I tried to be less inhibited in what I threw on and in turn, felt pretty good most days.  The challenge of mixing patterns, textures and colors has made me re-think my wardrobe and I'm digging it.  I've even vowed to stay out of the stores this month...more re-working what I've already got and less buying something new.

Can you hear that?

It's my husband celebrating.

 Hannah and me, ready to tackle the American Girl Store for her birthday.  Isn't her smile infectious?



ME:  
Boots, Maxi Dress turned Tunic & Scarf:  TJ Maxx
Leggings:  WalMart 
Cardi: Old Navy
 Earrings: Forever 21 

 HANNAH:
Tunic & Sparkly Socks:  The Children's Place
Sweater: Hand-me-down Abercrombie (score!)
Jeggings & Boots:  WalMarrt


2 comments:

Amy said...

You ladies are ADORABLE!!

tharker said...

You both look fantastic! And yes, Hannah's smile could absolutely light up a room! Love that girl!!