WHAT I'M THANKFUL FOR:
1. A safe trip to Boise and all that fun that was had there.
2. My sis-in-laws new house that made me feel like I was actually on vacation staying at some 5 star resort. We've appropriately named it "Beath Manor."
3. Bonus rooms-having 8 children and 11 adults in a house together nonstop for 4 days would have been tricky had it not been for the wonderful invention of the bonus room. Adults downstairs, able to carry on conversations and children upstairs, wreaking havoc as loud as possible but still not bothering us.
4. Snow-the drive home was beautiful, for the first four hours.
WHAT I'M NOT THANKFUL FOR:
1. Snow-although pretty to look at, it made for a miserable drive home, adding three extra hours to an already four hour drive.
2. Sienna deciding to fill those three extra hours in the car with non-stop crying.
3. Baby Mozart-although it soothed Sienna for a bit I am still in a constant state of reliving every note of the music. It was even the soundtrack to my dreams last night. I may have to throw that DVD away.
4. The unwanted poundage that creeped on over the holiday. I don't even really like turkey all that much and yet I seem to have added some directly to my thighs.