Wednesday, January 17, 2007

For You Know Who

My girlfriend Erica, who admitted at Christmas that she never reads my blog because she's "just too busy" suddenly has found time to check in on my life. While I'm excited she's made time for me, she is now making demands on how frequently I update the blog and this has caused me to come up with absolutely nothing to say.

To keep you all busy while I get my mind working again, I found this fun little game to play to waste time. I don't know if it's true or not, but it's apparently a test given to Air Force pilots. They have to be able to do it for 2 minutes or more. My best score is 23 seconds....Brad's is 25. Have fun but watch the clock...it's strangely addicting.

http://tinyurl.com/56t9u

5 comments:

emahaf said...

you are amazing 23 seconds. I only made it to 12 and that was after getting killed numerous times.

tharker said...

Yes, it is addicting! In some attempts I only made .39 seconds, and others I made it to 19! I had to force myself to quit, or I would be there all day. Super fun!

Nicole said...

With 3 kids screaming in the background, my record is 18.11 seconds - this is so addicting! It just might take the place of minesweeper;)

Nicole said...

Wait, wait 23.172!!! I amaze myself!

Erica said...

I think it's enough that I invested my time to read your blog. I am certainly not playing games. :)