Thursday, March 15, 2007

Can I Have Seconds?

If all of the desserts listed below were sitting in front of you, which one would you choose? You can only choose one so pick carefully....
Angel Food Cake
Brownies
Lemon Merinque
Vanilla Cake W/Chocolate Frosting
Strawberry Shortcake
Chocolate on Chocolate
Ice Cream
Carrot Cake
Apparently, psychiatrists seem to think that your choice says something about your personality. Here's what your choice reveals about you, supposedly....
Angel Food Cake: Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.
Brownies: You are adventurous and love new ideas. You are a champion of underdogs and the slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your sword. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.
Lemon Meringue: Smooth, sexy and articulate with your hands. You are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a great teacher, but don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time! A bit of a diva at times but you have many friends.
Vanilla Cake w/Chocolate Frosting: Fun-loving, sassy, not very grounded in life. Very indecisive and lack motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad, but you are a friend for life.
Strawberry Shortcake: Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people and can be counted on in a pinch and you expect the same in return. Intuitively keen. Can be very emotional.
Chocolate on Chocolate: Sexy; always ready to give and to receive. Very creative, adventerous, ambitious and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are very warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.
Ice cream: You like sports whether it be baseball, soccer or basketball. If you could, you would like to participate but you are happy to watch as well. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to be self centered and high maintenance.
Carrot Cake: You are a very fun loving person who likes to laugh. You are fun to be with. People like hanging out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a bit quirky at times. You have many loyal friends.
I immediately choose chocolate on chocolate and I think it's a pretty fair description. I've been trying to figure out what you all would choose so I'm anxious to see your responses. Have fun!

8 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh my gosh. That's a little spooky. I intentionally made my choice before I read the descriptions so it wouldn't affect my choice and I would get a true answer. I chose strawberry shortcake. I am on a huge strawberry kick right now and LOVE anything strawberry, especially strawberry shortcake. And as I read each description I thought, "so not me," "nope, not me, "totally not me" until I got to strawberry shortcake and it was TOTALLY ME!! Not one part of it was NOT me. And none of the other descriptions came close to being me. Those psychiatrists know what they're talking about. Great, now I'm craving strawberry shortcake.

Alicia Leppert said...

BTW I loved this. Way cute idea for a post.

dandee said...

I'm a chocolate on chocolate girl. The more the better! Lemon Meringue is also a favorite, but only if it's my mom's. Fun post, I'm interested to see what everyone else picked.

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn said...

Chocolate on Chocolate of course. Passionate. That's me!

tharker said...

I was going down the list thinking, "mmm, brownies sound good, no wait I do love Strawberry Shortcake, Lemon Merengue, no thanks" I had a reaction for all of them until I saw Carrot Cake. I'm sure you already guessed it Karen that Carrot Cake is my dessert of choice. Yummmm. I just remembered that I ordered Carrot cake when we went to the Cheesecake Factory! I also feel like the pychiatrists are right on. Carrot cake fit me to a Tee. At least I think it did. When I saw the choice for Carrot cake I thought of the yummy piece you brought over for me a while ago. Thanks again KJo!

Anyone have any carrot cake???

Heather said...

I chose Lemon Meringue... and some days walking and chewing gum IS a challenge!

What do you think... does it fit me to a T???

emahaf said...

I chose strawberry shortcake, I thought that it was very fun.